Terms and Conditions (petsupplementcompany.com)
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using our website.
- Acceptance of Terms
By accessing or using this website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, please refrain from using our website.
- “Website” refers to [petsupplementcompany.com].
- “User,” “You,” or “Your” refers to anyone accessing or using the website.
- “We,” “Us,” or “Our” refers to [Your Pet Medicine Compare Ltd or the brand Your Pet The Pet Supplement Company, Zoomease or any brand owned by Your Pet Medicine Compare Ltd].
- What do these terms cover?
These are the terms and conditions that cover the supply of products to you.
- Use of the Website
You agree to use this website solely for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Changes to Terms
We reserve the right to modify or revise these Terms and Conditions at any time. The most current version will be posted on the website. Your continued use of the website after such changes constitutes your acceptance of the updated Terms and Conditions.
We will only use the personal information you provide to us:
- to supply the products to you.
- to process your payment for the products.
- to give you information about similar products that we provide, but you may stop receiving this at any time by contacting us.
- Intellectual Property
All content on this website, including but not limited to text, images, logos, graphics, and videos, is the property of Your Pet Medicine Compare Ltd and is protected by copyright and trademark laws. You may not use, reproduce, or distribute any content from this website without our express written permission.
- Prohibited Activities
You agree not to engage in any of the following activities:
- Using the website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- Attempting to gain unauthorised access to our systems or user data.
- Interfering with or disrupting the website’s functionality.
- Using the website to harass, abuse, or harm other users.
- Engaging in any conduct that violates these Terms and Conditions.
1.7 Third-Party Links
This website may contain links to third-party websites. These links are provided for your convenience. We do not endorse or control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their content. Your use of third-party websites is at your own risk.
This website is provided “as is” and “as available” without any warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. We disclaim all warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Limitation of Liability
We shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising from your use of this website. In no event shall our liability exceed the amount you paid for our products or services.
You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, and expenses (including legal fees) arising from your use of this website or your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
We reserve the right to terminate your access to the website at our discretion, without notice, for any reason.
- Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising from or in connection with these terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in England and Wales.
1.13 Contact Information
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
By using this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms and Conditions.
- Transfer of agreement
We may transfer the rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. In this event we will ensure that you are notified in writing and any transfer will not affect your statutory rights.
- Who do these Terms and conditions cover?
These terms are for purchases undertaken by an individual, buying products wholly or mainly for personal and domestic use.
2.1. The company
Your Pet Medicine Compare Ltd is a company registered in England registration number 07871098, registered at, Unit 2, Lakeview Stables, Lower St Clere, Kemsing, Kent, TN15 6NL.
2.2 Placing an order
2.2.1 Once you have placed an order for your product, enter the basket and complete the purchase in the checkout section.
2.2.2 We will endeavour to keep all products in stock and despatch within 48 hours and only between and including Monday – Friday, excepting bank holidays and national holidays. In the event that the product is out of stock we will inform you as soon as possible and provide a revised estimate of delivery date.
2.2.3 After choosing a product you will be required to provide your name, postal address, email address, daytime telephone number, delivery address (if different) and payment details over a secure server connection. Upon completion of the checkout you will receive an email confirmation of your order. If you have any queries regarding your order, please contact email@example.com
2.2.4 Your order will be deemed accepted on despatch of the ordered product(s), at which point the contract will come into existence and you will not be able to make any more changes to your order.
2.2.5 If we are unable to accept your order for any reason, we will email you to advise of this. You will not be charged for your products.
- The products
3.1 Change of formulation.
We reserve the right to change the product specification or packaging at any time and for any reason however if we were to do this the changes will be clearly listed on the website and associated packaging.
The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. In the case of us having to change the packaging the images may differ slightly for a limited period of time.
- Product delivery
- Orders are delivered to UK Mainland free of charge however an additional charge may be made for deliveries outside of the UK Mainland. Any extra delivery charges will be added at checkout.
- Due to changes as a result of Brexit we are currently not able to ship products outside of UK Mainland, Northern Ireland and Isle of Man.
- We are unable to refund any cost for delivery that has been paid unless we have sent you a product incorrectly or the product is deemed to be faulty
- We cannot be held responsible for delays or losses outside of our control. If the product is lost or delayed by issues outside of our control then we will endeavour to contact you as early as possible. In the event that the delay is unacceptable you are eligible to cancel the order and receive a full refund for any products that you have paid for and not received.
- We reserve the right to choose our courier based on performance. We will deliver products to the address you have stated during the order process. If this is incorrect we cannot be held liable for any delays.
- If the product is received with unacceptable damage then we would require a photograph of the damage within 24 hours of delivery.
- You will own the product(s) once it(they) have been successfully delivered. If we are not informed within 24 hours that the product is damaged, risk of damage or loss of the products will be passed to you.
- Cancellation of or returning an order
4.1 You have the right to cancel the order and receive a full refund if:-
- i) There has been an error in the description and you do not wish to proceed.
- ii) The product has been significantly delayed.
iii) Your change your mind before despatch.
- iv) You have made an error in ordering and the product has not been despatched. To cancel an order you must contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
4.2 Returning an order.
If you choose to return your order you can do so within 28 days of receiving the product.
If you would like to make a return, please contact us by contact us at email@example.com giving a brief outline of your reasons for rejecting the goods. We will then send you a link which will provide you with a free-post label. Please ensure the products are returned in their original packaging and packaged adequately to prevent damage in transit.
- All products must be in as new, undamaged condition, with label attached and in the original packaging, to receive a full refund.
- All products must be returned within 28 days of receiving your purchase.
- You must notify us in advance of that you wish to return a product or it will not be eligible for a refund or an exchange.
- We will not accept returns on any products that are not as new, unopened and unused.
- Your refund
Providing you have met the criteria for a full refund we will refund you the price you paid for the products, however we reserve the right to make deductions from the price under the below circumstances.
4.3.1 We may reduce the refund value to reflect any reduction in the value of the products caused by your handling.
4.3.2 We will make refunds due to you as soon as possible, normally within 5-10 days from the day on which we received the product(s) back from you.
- Price and Payment
All prices will be listed on the website including VAT. We endeavour to ensure that the price listed on the page is correct at all times however in the event of an error we reserve the right to refuse an order.
5.1.1We will take all reasonable care to keep the price on the website current however we reserve the right to vary the prices at any time.
5.1.2 In the event that the VAT rate changes we will adjust the VAT rate and alter the price accordingly.
5.1.3 We accept payments from all major credit and debit cards including apple and googlepay. All products must be paid for before we arrange despatch.
- Subscribe and Save
Subscribe and Save products will ship automatically based on the frequency you select until you cancel. By placing a Subscribe and Save order you agreeing us to charge your card for future orders at the frequency you have selected. This will continue until you cancel. Cancellation or frequency of delivery can be changed through the Subscriptions section which can be accessed from your account in the login page or you can contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
6.1.1 Free delivery is available for all subscription orders.
6.1.2 If the product is not available on the day it is scheduled to be despatched, we will notify you of the revised estimated despatch date.
6.1.3 In the event that any product has been discontinued we will automatically cancel you Subscribe and Save order and no further orders will be sent. If a replacement product is available a new Subscribe and Save order will need to be set up. This will not apply if the product specification is changed but the product itself is fundamentally the same.
6.1.4 If we encounter problems with delivery, account or payments we will notify you via the email address you have registered with. In this case your Subscribe and Save order will be placed on hold until the problem is resolved.
6.1.5 All Subscribe and Save orders are subject to the return conditions found in clause 4.
6.1.6 You can cancel your Subscribe and Save order anytime without notice. In order that you are not charged for an upcoming delivery you will need to cancel the subscription at least 48 hours before the renewal date
6.1.7 We reserve the right to cancel your subscription without notice and at any time. If this is done we will only charge for orders that have been despatched to you.